Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review

What an exciting year it has been!  As with every year, God has guided me through some awesome experiences, adventures, and through many tough times.  This year I was able to take a trip with my brother to Colorado, I was able to travel to South Korea to teach for 2 months, and I graduated from college!  It's crazy to think back over the year and to see how much happened over the past year.  God has revealed so much to me over this year about who I am, what I really want from my life, and what direction I will be going.  It's been a challenging, yet enriching time for me.
My family has seen a lot of changes.  My oldest sister and her husband just closed on a house that is about a mile from my parents, my other sister and her husband finished building there house about three months ago which is a mile down the road from my parents, the younger of my sisters is pregnant with her third child, my oldest sister had another boy, and my brother is engaged!  Wow, so exciting!  My dad is getting ready to expand the farm to double the herd size.  So you could say 2011 was an exciting year for my family!  All being guided and lead by God in the direction of serving and glorifying Him!  May He continue to bless my family in the year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment