Friday, January 13, 2012

The Trinity

Recently I have been studying the Holy Spirit and the power that exist within the Spirit!  Growing up, I never heard much about the power that exist within the Spirit or how to use the Spirit.  I knew that the Holy Spirit existed and that it was part of the trinity.  I knew the basics of the spirit, but never how to use it.  Upon studying this aspect of God, I looked at the many denominations that exist within Christianity and looked at how they used the different aspects of God within the church.  I enjoy studying the denominations and think it is important for the different denominations to exist, because each one does something really well that can draw us all closer to God.  I hate the bickering that exist between denominations but think that God reveals Himself in different ways through each denomination.  No group has God figured out, and no one will ever figure out who God is in His entirety.  God is too vast for human understanding, but the more we learn, the more God can allow us to do!  "To whom much has been given, much will be required." or as I like to think of it, to whom much has been given, much will we be able to do as a servant of Christ.  So as I have studied the Trinity I have tried to discover how God works and how we are to discover who He is and to live within His design and plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment