Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tough but Good

The job's I'm working are so perfect for me!  I get to hang out with kids all the time, and just be real!  I can just be myself and struggle through life with them!  It is challenging to get these kids to fully understand who God is when many of them have a limited knowledge of God and when all of them have seen the father modeled in a poor light.  These kids have been through so much, more than I ever have, and I don't have any experience to base my advice on, but I know God is the healer and protector, the only one who can truly bring joy everlasting!  And knowing that God cares for each of us allows me to demonstrate through my life, the joy that we can share when coming into communion with God!  God is good, all the time, and I can't wait to see Him face to face, and forever worship Him!

1 comment:

  1. Amen. So incredibly good. So astronomically bigger than any problem. :). Awesome. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete